Thursday, June 10, 2010

Up on Yash Mishra's Wall






Jenga Towers,
Borrowed from the colleague, Sharan, from next cubicle, making taller jenga towers is a new obsession of mine. These towers are good to pass-time, help you concentrate, look good and attract quite a lot of curiosity from around. Often, some other people also come and make some structures. Most of the time they fall with minutes of standing, but these structures of mine have survived for more than 48 hrs, intense shaking of the cubicle walls and the gully cricket in the small alleyways between the cubicle (played with a smiley ball ! ). Now we have two packs of Jenga blocks, and I intend to make it reach the ceiling, very soon.

About Yash
I am a Graphic Design, final year student at NID. I am currently with Adobe as a UI intern. I like talking to whole lot of people and observing them, read books, surf net for interesting links. Eating and sleeping would be my other hobbies.

Here's other stuff by Yash: http://www.behance.net/7plus1

No comments:

Post a Comment