Friday, September 3, 2010

Up on Soo Basu's Wall


Soo says,


This was a random collection I kept for the last two years. Most of the images here are postcards that I picked up from different places, some were sent by friends. A few are postcards of films that I specially like. There are drawings by friends, visiting cards, and there's even a list of bus timings on the bottom right. Apart from the bus timings this collection began as essential reminders of things in my life that I did not have with me, but over time also became a collection of images given/sent by old/new friends. This "wall" does not exist anymore and I am just about to begin a new one.

I am an interaction designer and visual storyteller.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
More of Soo and her stories at

No comments:

Post a Comment